Thursday, January 1, 2009

Truly,madly and deeply in love

Happy New Year again!!!Well didn't really do much on this year new year.Nothing much to celebrate.Today went and buy school stuff.At last.Didn't really buy much because I planned to use last year's stuff.Why waste when you can reuse??



Cute right??:)
Aah,love!When we talk about love,we always refer it to a person right?Well to me there's many kind of love.Of course I experience love for a person but today I want to talk about me love for a place I went last week.As I said in my last post I will blog about it today so here it is.I went to Koh Lanta,Thailand that day.It is way beautiful.No words can describe the beauty.I ate mango rice.Haven't try?Next time you go to Thailand you should really try.I highly recommended.Its so good you will want more.:)Well words best describe in pictures right?So here are some to feast your eyes .Enjoy:)











































kiss kiss bang bang

























made of pandan leaves!!






No comments: