Friday, May 29, 2009

You belong with me

Oh my god!!!Exams over and here comes the *drum roll* HOLIDAYS.I am excited to leave here and clear of my mind(again!).Yes, this time I am goin to Manado,Sulawesi,Indonesia.I am soo gonna have so much fun and 
PSSS:Joey,you were right.It wasn't worth it.:)

So I made a promise to myself to have fun and not think about anything but suntanned,watching the sunset and everything that have to do with the beach.God,I know you are jealous Joey and Brenda.Muahahaha*Rico style*.
 
Anyways,no worries I will try to get as much souvenirs for you guys.Well I just want to say gooodbye and take care.I love you guys so much.
Joey,Brenda,Illa,Iqin,Ismah,Sha Sha,Sandy,Ruth,Eda and all of my friends.
*Sorry if I forgot to mention your name.Kinda busy*

And to the Pulau Rendang-nians,Have the time of your holidays:DThat's all,enjoy your holidays.Once again Happy Holidays.




Manado here I come!!

No comments: