Sunday, February 1, 2009

On top Of the world.Tag,your it!!!:D

The Rules.

1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


Results.

1. How are you feeling today ?
Song : Boys Like Girls-Hero heroin.
Me : True.I don't know why.

2. Will you get far in life ?
Song : Avril Lavigne-who knows.
Me : True.Who knows?So enjoy life.

3. How do your friends see you ?
Song : Boys like girls-Up against the wall.
Me : I guess so.

4. Will you get married ?
Song : Boys like Girls-dance hall drug.
Me : I don't know??

5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Song : Check Yes Juliet-we the kings.
Me : I think so.

6. What is the story of your life ?
Song : Secondhand serenade-Vulnerable
Me : I myself also don't know.

7.What was high school like ?
Song : Boys like girls-The great Escape.
Me : Drama and this song is like tempting me to escape..get it??

8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Song : boys like girls-Broken man.
Me : hahaha.I also don't know la.

9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Song : Scouting For Girls-She's So Lovely.
Me : Yes,they are lovely.No,I am not gay.But what that came from them matter most to me.I love you:)

10. What is in store for this weekend ?
Song : Rehab-Rihanna.
Me : huh?I am going to rehab?

11. To describe your grandparents ?
Song : Savage Garden-I knew I love you.
Me : I love them eventhough I don't know them(not all).

12. How is your life going ?
Song : Boys like Girls-Me,You and Medication
Me : maybe I am okay,maybe I am not.

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Song : Bunkcherry-Sorry.
Me : I want to apologize to everyone i love and knew.

14. How does the world see you ?
Song :Rihanna-Cry.
Me : Craps.

15. Will you have a happy life ?
Song: Kelly Clarkson-Behind These Hazel Eyes.
Me : I guess no but things change,right?

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Song : Selena Gomez-Tell Me SoMething I don't Know.
Me : hahaha

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Song : Say Goodbye-Chris brown
Me : that would be a no.

18. How can I make myself happy ?
Song : Demi Lovato-Get Back.
Me : Will it happen?no.

19. What should you do with your life ?
Song : Mamma Mia-Abba.
Me : Yup,here I go again.

20. Will you ever have children?
Song: Honey Honey-Mamma Mia.
Me: We'll seee.

I tag:
Priya, Brenda, Kelsey & Ismah.

No comments: