Friday, February 6, 2009

Say It Like There's No Tomorrow(sigh)

Yeah I want to know why it hurts??I don't understand.Why?Please tell me.I don't want to run away but I can't handle it either.I just feel like I want to rip of my heart,slash my wrist just to feel what pain really is.I may not know what others feel about pain but what I feel about pain is that it is a pain in my freaking heart.Its true what they say,some words just cut through me like a knife and it was not even sharp.I want to scream and cry and just let go but I don't know if I can.I lost faith in myself.I don't know anything anymore.I want to go on but some stuff they don't just go away.THEY WON'T GO AWAY.In this maze it blocks my way and make me stop dead track in my spot.

Somehow when I see you smile I feel happy because all I really want was for you to be happy.It just make my day.Everytime I see you I want to run but I looked back to see the smile on your face.And guess what?One of the reason I try to move on is because of the smile.That warm smile I miss so much.It was what i use to depend on to get my confidence level up.Even though I am learning to move on again,I will stand broken hearted.Maybe I am to blame for everything.I really am sorry for everything.Just so you know,I really appreciate the time we spend,the days that pass us and everything about it.So thanks for the memories.And if Joey or Brenda you are reading this please don't be angry.I know i know don't emo but there's a reason to everything right?And this post has a certain meaning to me.And no matter what,I still love you even though it won't be the same anymore.

Actually this is somehow private and confidental but it's okay.It doesn't matter anymore.

No comments: