Friday, April 24, 2009

I can't deny your eyes.

I know I haven't been blogging for a solid 12 days.Well I am making up for it now.You know what??I finally watched Alvin and The Chipmunks.After several decades.It is so cute.I really want to pinch their cheeks or something.I like Theodore(Jesse McCartney:D-that explains why) so much.Seriously!!

Anyways,the whole of the weeks was good.I never thought I would say this but I am getting better in time and hopefully REMAIN that way.I been better.Well partially a lie but STILL!!I been thinking lately and many lessons learned.Since its exam week there is sooo many examples that potrays the way I been for the past *ashamed* 4 months.That's right.Well I got a good reason for the drastic behaviour.I think I am handling it very well consider the rate of the that was drop on me.But yeah I blame myself.

Today during Pj,Joey or as I prefer Yep Tee Nee had make up this thing for us to do during Pj.It's called PJ Retards after going through a process of shortening.So we will act as retards during Pj and I gotta vote YTN for being the biggest retards of all time.She's a legend.:DYou know what she did??She invented the slow running competiton ever.And also The-If-You-Move-Then-You-Run comp.Seriously*clapping* you live your title.Scientificly proven.Muahahaha!!Then after that,change and go back to class for effing science.Yes,can you believe??I got so low I have to hide it from my mum.She will say that I took two tution classes and still get assing result then she send me away to miltary school=boarding school.Haiyo!!So was freaking frust during recess.Let off all the steam and finally after what seems like an eternity I get better.So it was then Maths.And sivik.Do you know I practically embaressed myself by singing so loud and out of tune??Well nevermind.Laugh a lot and it remains that way until I found out my phone line was cut off because of idiotic service.All in a day.Isn't it too much??Just so tired tired tired of living the same routine all the time.

Anyways, I been wanting to say this.I found out that,Ismah is very very childish.You are B-U-S-T-E-D.Muahhahahaha!!I am sorry if that is offending but I need people to know that I am not as childish as Ismah,Illa,Iqin,YTN,Brenda(several times),Liyy,Sha sha.See, so childish but that's why I love them!!:D

Okay gotta go already.good night and buh-bye.

No comments: