Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love Conquers All

I'm currently looking at a few of my friends blog and they all look so emo.To see all of them hurt so much in many ways.I hate seeing people's pain.I rather feel it myself than let the suffer.The look on their face really makes my heart shattered.I know this person and yes,the person is a very good hidder.Although this person smile and act like normal,I still see the pain that was hidden in those eyes.Well when I see them it just makes me want to break down and cry.I don't know how to reach out to this person.I don't know what is wrong.I just.Well I guess there's nothing much I could say.Although there is many many things up in my head.




I been thinking again lately and I been reallly confused about everything that is happening around me.I don't know where I stand.I am not sure when I am going to fall.Flat on my butt.Memories I feel everyday cutting me deeper and deeper every single day.How do I stop it??I don't want to go through this shit again.It's true what they say.You never appreciate what you had until it's gone.Many times it's been told but still people making atupid mistakes.Does it really take a deathbed to realise??Does it matter anymore then??What stopping you??Seriously things haven't been great.My marks are falling and i am a mess.Honestly,is it too much to ask to let me be happy??I hate faking a smile.I hate being this I-don't-care-about-a-damn-thing kind of person.In fact I hate being alone.I know it's been a while since I really even cast a proper smile and I am so sorry to those around me.I didn't mean anything to hurt you.





"I want to let you know how much I feel your pain"




"i be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle."

1 comment:

-tingting- said...

Hey,Rissara,Link link me=) btw ur tagged by me!