Friday, June 19, 2009

You Are Born In The Zoo.

Another day where people gets OLD!!!Yes that's right!!It's my sister's birthday 8th birthday.She's older but apparently not wiser.So I just want to make a quick shoutout to her eventhough she don't read my blog.So "Happy Birthday" .Hopefully you will get over Barbie ASAP so my room won't be flooded with your stuff.*big smiles*She has been a good sister and a good (leakable) listener to some of my crap and secrets.Yes I do tell her stuff.Just not deep enough.There's once where I cried in front of her and she brought me tissues.I was so touched.I do love her but I just don't kow how to express:D.I bet all of you first-born got that feeling where you can/cannot live with 'em.So anyways I write enough already.
PS:My sister haven't cut and see the cake yet so here's a sneak peak at it at the bottom of the post.

The Beloved Troublemaker.

:)

The only reason I am eating this is because it is chocolate indulgen.
I don't know how to spell it.


yum yum.


No comments: