Friday, July 10, 2009

I Love You Forever.Forever's Over.

I'm soo sorry!!!I haven't been blogging for quite sometime now.So anyways life been pretty much the same.Been focusing on study.Semakin merosot already.I think I won't really be blogging that often as last year.It's just that I don't have the mood to do anything anymore.I know so LIFELESS!!I'm sick of it too.Nevermind,after PMR is over than I will be LIFEFULL again!!

Muahahahahahahaha


Okay,so anyways I want to make a quick shoutout to my July babies.:D

First there is Liyana,3A,July 4th.
Second there is Sandra which falls today the 10th of July.:D

So Happy Birthday sweeties!!!I hope better things lay ahead for you.Don't give up easily and and I love you sooooo muchie!!Well I guess that's all for now.:)I got to go.I'm so restless nowadays.Hurmphhh!!!

No comments: