Friday, November 28, 2008

2 am and still awake!!:)

hey people!!This is just gonna be a short one since its a friggin' 2am and I am sleepy.BUT this will be only chance to blog since I am at my aunty house and she allows me to use the comp but there won't be much to say anyways.God,my daddy is never going to fix the computer.humph!!Well its been a friggin' boring holiday.I haven't been able to go anywhere.I just laze around at home.Thank God I get to go Penang and my cousins are all here.Yeah!!I miss my kawans so much!!I haven't talk to most of them.Only been talking to Joey.And I miss him so so much!!I also can't wait to watch Twilight.:)So someone pick a date and lets get going already.Yup pretty much that is all for now and I will try to blog as soon as possible.ASAP.Till then,hugs and kisses...:)

No comments: