Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny??Embaressing??What do you think??=D

You know what??I am going to write about one of the best time I had in school.One which is going to be embaressing and funny.Well all I could remember was it was a Monday and as like any school day BUT not until recess.It was a rainy day and I was assigned to duty in the canteen.So while I was talking to Saresh and moving backwards I knocked into some kid who was holding a bowl of hot freaking curry mee.Yeah and I felt hot,hot soup on my body but I though it was just a little splash until I looked at the splosh and I realized it was much more than that.It was on my half side of my skirt.Not to mention one side of my backside.Yeah pretty embaressing.So I wanted to go to the toilet and in front of the toilet stood there was my lovely kawans(Joey and Brenda=D).So I went towards them and show them and they were like,"What happened?What happened??,"So I tell them the story.Then came Ruth and I had a little shower at the field.Well you see,I am too smell to wear that clothes again so we went around school finding for teacher to get extra clothes.And I was walking around school barefooted with Joey behind me with the balloon pump trying to dry of the soaked skirt I had on.Wonder why Joey had a balloon pump??Well you see she is getting ready the games for the prefect training game.=DSo I got to admit she look so cute trying to pump it to dry it.Then everyone I know keep on asking the same question about why I am barefooted and why I am wet.So I tell them the whole story again.Finally I found teacher and she gave me the clothes and I went and change.The white shirt was so freaking BIG.The pinafore was just about the right size.I kinda looked a little weird with the black shoues on.And it didn't help that we had assembly after that and people looked and teacher asked about it.Well it was a torchering time because my kawans get to push me around as a student.But I really enjoyed that day a lot.So then school ended and I saw Nervando and his kawans.=)He gave me this gravitti that he did to me and it was beautiful and just...Well I just like it.Its awesome.So Joey,Brenda and Ruth you want to see it right??Here goes the awesome one.=D
Well a little blur but you can see it!!
Thanks a lot,Nervando!!!ily=)

No comments: