Saturday, November 15, 2008

Port Dickson!!=D

You know what?Forget about the post yesterday.It was just plain dumb and stupid.My emotion take over me.But I don't want to talk about it and I want to start fresh from scratch.The emo-ish part is gone.You heard me??GONE.Well I want to post about my trip to Port dickson.Went there for my mummy and daddy company's function.Well my daddy 's function was strictly staff only so we mostly stick to my mummy's function which is fun family day. Woke up at around 10 am and get ready.Stop by a few place before our journey to Port Dickson.Reach there about 2pm and rest in the room for about two hours before going down and play some family game.And I might add in involunterily since I was sick and partly because I don't want to embaress myself in front of my mummy's friend but end up being force to play almost all the game.After that went back to the hotel and get ready for the night event which is the barbeque/buffet dinner.It was delicious with a capital D.=DAfter that take a walk alone at the beach.It was the best walk I ever took alone.So far.The beach was so windy and peaceful it was almost as if I was in my little own world.The feeling was undescribable.Went back to the hotel at around 11pm.


Next morning have to wake up early AGAIN.It was around 7.30am went I left the room for breakfast.Didn't have any apetite to eat since I woke up to a worser case of flu.Then went and take a walk at the beach again.Then the rain started to pour and all of us ran back to the hotel and get ready to go home.Check out about 11am.So here are some picture that I took while I was there.Didn't get any sceneries though.

she's hot=)














































too much.YOU know I do.=)



good lighting huh??

No comments: