Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ismah's tag:)

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions.
Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
emotions

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
eat :D

3. What is the motto of your life?
don't really have one.Just go with the flow:)

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
Nothing,I guess.

5. What is the most important thing to you?
Family.God.Him.Them:)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
In some way,yes.In other way,no.

7. Are you afraid of pain?
explain pain.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
pack my stuff

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
already did.:)

10. What is your favourite website currently?
Blog Blog Blog !

11. What is the question that you can't find an answer?
I s there such thing as forever?

12. Do you think friendship is more important than loveship?
definately

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
ice cream

14. If you will die after today , what will you do ?
what can I do?

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
nothing.I love me just the way I am.

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know

17. What is the one thing you hate about yourself?
crying like shit

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
my parents

19. Can you survive this world?
Most probably not.
I tag:
1.Brenda
2.Joey
3.Illa
4.Ashiqin
5.Sandy
6.Eda
7.Navjit
8.anyone:)

No comments: