Monday, December 22, 2008

Joey's taggie:)

a) State 15 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
b) The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things or habits or little known facts.
c) No tag backs.


1.Like the title say..I am weird!!

2.I am very very fat

3.I eat milo powder sometimes:)

4.I cry too much*hee hee*

5.I wake up at 12noon almost all the time

6.I can't stand being alone

7.I am a bitch!:)

8.I don't know how to float

9.Have no plans for the big future

10.Stuborn and annoying

11.I like to spend money*cha ching*

12.I think everyone dislike me

13.I don't think before i talk

14.I watch Ben10:)

15.Very clumsay!!

I tag:
1.Brenda
2.Sandy
3.Priya
4.Nabilah
5.Navjit
6.Ismah
7.Sharlyn
8.Shashfiny
9.Kelsey
10.Ashiqin

No comments: