Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tell me something I don't know

I am starting to read Twilight again.I just love the way Edward talks to Bella.So sweet and so drool-worthy!!Well as before,once read won't be able to stop reading.It is so addictive.And I feel the book is way way better than the movie.But if you haven't read the book yet than the movie definitely is nice.:)

And my suspension is finally over.I almost didn't make it but *ta daa* I did.*proud*Okay..I should explain.Well,you see in October my phone bill turned out to be so high.RM129.45.Yup.So its way overlimit and my mummy decided to suspend me from phone usage for 2months.And now its over,over and over.Now I won't be using my phone much except for important stuff.Well didn't really do much nowadays.Just sit in front of the computer and online and download song.You should really hear I miss you by Miley Cyrus.Its so freaking nice.

Thats about all.I will blog soon.I am going to thailand soon.Yeah i know,i know who want to go Thailand at this time with all the politics stuff.Well it seems like the person is my family:).Well well this should be fun.*evil*Just kidding.Ta ta.

No comments: