Sunday, December 21, 2008

A smile a day:)

It's good to finally blog again but I am losing all my bloging skill.I feel like I can't write anymore.It's so weird but I will give it my best shot.:)Holidays are ending soon and school is just around the corner.I really can't wait to go to school again.I just don't want to be lonely at home.Well not exactly lonely,lonely as in socially lonely.Okay I don't really get it myself. This,so far,had been a horrible holiday in many ways.Not entirely but yeah you get the idea.

To tell you the truth,me myself also been pretty wreck emotionally,mentally and also physically.Emotionally because something and something and mentally because I don't know and physically because I been eating non-stop.Turning into a fat-ass soon.:)I really am glad I am going on a vacation in 3 freaking more days.All I need for clearing off my mind and starting fresh with a new state of mind and also relaxation.I will blog about it soon!!:)Yesterday went to metro prima and have lunch and do some shoe-shopping(4 mummy) and also school stuff.Anyways,during lunch yesterday my brother tried to take a sip from his drink but he cannot suck it because the straw got a hole.So my daddy ask my brother to give him the drink so he could check mana tahu the drink *splash* all over my daddy clothes and pants and theres colouring so you could really see the staining on his pants and clothes and not to mention soo sticky.Soo he drag me with him as a cover for the stain*hee hee* to buy new clothes.Well luckily he brought me if not God knows how his taste is.He look so cute with the stain all over his pants.Just like a clumsy old man.:)No offence,daddy.Well after that we went home.

We watch 'The sharkboy and lavagirl' and he as in Taylor Lautner is so freaking hoot!!Also play in Twilight as Jacob Black*drool*.Well watch over and over again because my brother keep on rewind and forwarding the whole time.But I don't mind though*smile*.

Well today went you tube to watch Twilight.Especially the baseball scene.The way Alice Cullen pitch is like damn hot.The way her toes point.And Edard is just soo...*drool*.Speechlees in his presence.And watch the kising scene where they cut in the cinema.Well I don't think it is as romantic as the book express it.I want to watch Twilight again.Please somebody bring me to the cinema again.Anyone??:)

No comments: