Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Firstly,i want to wish Nickee Happy Birthday!!Didn't really wish him properly.Sorry!!

When and jaga Tangga 5 with Brenda-honey(thanks for temaning me) for 12.45 duty.We talk about so many stuff.It so good that i finally get to know Brenda better.She is a Brilliant Hawt Loyal Young.Oh she is so adorable.That goes to my kawans that had always been there for me.I just love to say it all the time.It kinda makes me rekindles my cinta to them.I know i am crapping again.=)When to class and continue crapping with my friends.The rest of the studying period was pretty boring.Came home and check my e-mails and i saw something rather nice and i want to show you so i decided to put it in my post for today.Here goes my discover.=)

One song can spark a moment,
One flower can wake the dream.
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.
One smile begins a friendship,
One handclasp lifts a soul.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal.
One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room.
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One step must start each journey,
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.
One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true.
One life can make the difference,
You see, IT'S UP TO YOU

No comments: