Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weeee!!(in a happy funny way)

Oh my godd!!I am so sorry i didn't post any bloggie..My computer kinda kena virus because of me.=)i download to many songs and end up getting more than i want.But i was not blame.hahaha!!I never thought i would say this but i miss blogging so much.

Firstly,i want to wish the malays a very happy Hari Raya.To illa,ikan,eda,aisyah,sarah,ismah,asma,liyana, i am sorry if i pernah say something or do anything mean to you guys.You people mean the world to me tau and have and awesome raya people.I also want to apologize to all my non-malays friends for anything i do or say that might hurt your feelings i truly apologize.To my kawans(JBR(: ),i am so sorry for things that i do or say i just don't mean to hurt you.I love you.God,this things are making me tearing.

Okay,my post for last week:

The first few days of that week was quite dreadful and also wonderful.I know,i know you will be thinking what is she saying??Well lets just say sometimes i get what i want and i lose something valuable to me.I was freaking sad in the day and i was freaking happy at night.I don't know why i feel like this also you know.It is so .....weird!But,in the end of the day,things work their way out and i guess i am happy in the day nor night.:)I am so glad to be there for the people that need me.And i also been crapping a lot with Brenda-honey!!God,i love her so much.Trust me she is so lovable and not to mention have pretty soft skin.=)Oh ya,on the last day of school before school holidays,we the immature prefect play in the rain.It is a wonder that i didn't fall sick.Poor Shash and Sandy kena pour water on.Ruth and i was like,''Lets scram before kena pour water on,''.And joey also kena push to the rain.Fyi,i hugged illa,joey,ruth,brenda, and also ikan.Muaxx babe!(not gay)

Okay,my post for the weekend:

I went to 1u on saturday.Went and bought 2 gorgeous shirt from F.O.S. .It was kinda cheap.60 bucks for 2.Then went MPH(not that mental hospital) and bought freaking many books.I also bought Twilight you were talking bout Joey.You can borrow after i am done.I also bought the ashleys books.Good recommendation guys.And i wouldn't miss buying archies.I am kinda a Archies freak.(shy!)Then when home was totally exhausted so went bed earlier.
The next day,i went and pluck the weeds in my small garden but i just finish 1 bag of weeds.Actually,this ain't charity work.I was offer 20 bucks to clear out the garden.Firstly,i put sunblock(i know such bitchyness but i can't be any darker than i am now).Start my job,start plucking here,plucking there and plucking everywhere.Then theres this place at the side of my garden i try to pull out the weeds but the roots is kinda firm to the ground so i pull and pull and then came out the whole patch of ground.Guess what i saw?Freaking earthworm moving everywhere so i just put the patch of thing down and run inside and wash my hand and sit down the way i should have been doing.I waste the sunblock for nothing.Just use it for 5 freaking minutes.Once the weeds is clear and earthworm-free i am going to sun-tan there!!heehee!!

Okay,my post for this weeks:

On Monday,nothing much really happen just crappin with my cousin.Use her computer to online.On myspace and barely know how to use it.Oh ya,thanks Nervando for helping me buatkan.:)Honestly,i don't even know freaking how to use.Just know how to sign in,look at ppl profile and also log out.How dumb!!Always been,always will be.

Well today,my parents came and pick me from aunty house and then when i first enter the car,i saw a box where went you bought a handphone so i thought it was for me but it turns out to be my dad's one.The reason he bought another one is because his current phone jatuh in the toilet bowl.So smart.Anyways it is a w380i.Was kinda jealous because the sound system was effing good.Anyways,luckily i got good news also.I am/might get a new number which is a 012 so i can sms cheaper.My number now is making my parents money flying like mad.Its all my fault!Again!(embaressed)But i am goin to appreciate the new number am/might be getting for my birthday.Somehow i wish my birthday is not going to be on Deepavali day because people will be wishing me Happy Deepavali instead of ,''Hey ris,Happy Birthday''.Well i hope it doesn't suxx!Oh ya,not to mention near exam date.Stupid!Not you people!Now i am blogging,friendster-ing and also lately myspace-ing.But i still prefer to blog because it feels good to let it all out.Besides,i can read my kawans feelings also.

I am so sorry because i won't be updating any pics sooner.I also not really sure whether i can online that much for exam is coming real soon.I also can wait to watch Kami The Movie,HSM3 and also Mamma Mia.Please,please do recommend me more best show,okayy??

Well thats it for now,till i blog again.Bye people.

No comments: