Sunday, September 14, 2008

Honey Star,Apple Pie

What can i write about today??Actually nothing much really happen.Just lock myself in the room and just get away from everything,you know..But everytime i do that i tend to flashback to how things use to be.Right now,it seems like everything is changing big time.I don't even know where i stand right now.I may seem happy at school but when i get home things start to get different.Tears star pouring and feels like i am all alone in this tiny world i live in.

It seems like i can only find peace in the temple and in my mp3.Somehow the chanting of the monk really make me relax and for a second i stop thinking bout all the things i am facing.So does the music chanting.Been doing a lots of chores,it helps me keep my mind busy..at least.Been taking lots and lots of random pictures nowadays.Maybe in some ways it describe me and maybe not.


=)








thanks,Ashiqin!!







=)







my old levi

No comments: