Monday, September 8, 2008

She,you and me.

Yesterday i went to Joey's house to finish the finishing touch(actually alot more) for our Sivik project.Reach there at around 12noon.Then we start doing the project and finish up everything about 3pm.Joey is a really good decerator so all the papers are from plain to fab.(You own me 1 Joey,complimentaries for you!)

After that we actually plan to emo about our life but then my kawan(ily!) want to take picture so we start to be each others mirror.We took a lot of retarded picture but the picture i took of her was nice because my camera lighting is very nice and no doubt Joey has good angles.So her goes all the pictures.Enjoy!



she is gearing up



she gets better


hotter!!


fabbier!!



booom!!she nailed it!picture perfect!

she came from australia



mama=kangaroo baby=Joey=D





random!chiak!



what is this??


spongey is square

i hate this




she rather kissed the wall!=(


fine!i hug the wall then..


she will be my mirror
(read joey's blog to)


















ehhh,mana kawan saya??



hear no evil..



smell no evil..


think no evil..(hers is more like shooting)



speak/kiss no evil...


close your eyes!!
























upside down!!she is a wonder!!




half of the love..







i love this..random but natural



she camouflages again!!






see that?the phone!!







kangaroo no looky=(



there is a glass in between




i peep..but she saw me!!







delicious huh?i try it=)






Lastly,i would like to thank Joey for the wonderful day.And i want you to know that i am so glad to have you(and all of you ppl) as my friend.Thanks for being there when i needed you and i also wanna say that i couldn't pray for a better friend.I am really sorry if i ever say anything or do anything wrong that hurt you but i never meant all of those.You are also one of the reason i stay strong all along.From my crying buddy to emo time buddy and also my true buddy.I know i may not be perfect but i will be in my bestest thing i could be.I know i sound emo but this is how i really feel and i want you to know that so it could lighten you up.I know you been having a lot of problems and i may not be able to help but you can talk to me anytime.So if there is any crying episode,do call me and we will do it together ok??ily.(to Ruth,Brenda and others,this is for you too!)

No comments: