Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goodbyes?Not wanted..

Today I looked back at all the memories I use to own.Do you know what it feels like to lose almost everthing and all you can do is sit down and think about all the time that we do not care to appreciate and cherish?Well i do and its not really a thing I like to enjoy.Especially those good memories .Have you ever feel lost and there's no one to lead you back on the right path?Been there,done that.Time is so precious that eventhough you let go a second you might miss a lot of thing.I guess you could say i miss a lot of thing in my life.Sometimes everybody give me different reasons.Which one should I believe?I want so badly to believe what I hear but my heart won't let me.It's just so wrong.

I still think a lot about it although it's been about months away.As much as I want to forget it,it keeps on replaying the same thing in my mine.You said move on,where do I go?I'm just so tired of everything and I mean everyfreakingthing.I still think a lot and I really don't know what to do.I never though something could destroy me so badly.How I wish I was looking into your eyes.Cause there is where I like to stay.

I'm just so mad at myself.I'm just so tired of being lifeless all the time.Why wouldn't you tell me those stuff?those words I never want to hear.And stuff at home don't seem like a wonderland either.Yeah everything oh-so-dramatic in my PMR year.Honestly,I'm speechless.Never want to say a thing anymore.

No comments: