Thursday, March 19, 2009

I called it love

Okay people I can finally upload pictures about the trip to Jogjakarta.:DSo lets start.

14th March
I woke up around half past nine to get ready to go to the airport.Well didn't get enough sleep but still so energized.So get ready and on the way stop by my cousin's house to fetch my aunt who are going with us.Well after that camwhored in the car for a while before reaching airport.:DNot so obvious right the eyebags*wink*



i like my curls


yee-haw



ily.:)
After that reach there about 5pm(their 4pm) and a driver my dad booked.It took almost an hour to reach our destination.Well that place is so beautiful.It has a field as big as a golf range.When we reached there,they served us tea and this keropok so sedap.Jealous much?*evil laugh*So then we get ready for dinner since its already twilight.I finally find an appropriate line to use it.So happy.Since maybe most of you don't know what my parents look like so here are pictures where i camwhored with them.My daddy can be nominated for hottest dad in my world.hahaha.My mommy pula so hard to get her to smile.But I love to camwhored with her.My bestie in my world.hahha.So funny la..



Attempt#1:No espression


Attempt#2:Not bad!!!


Attempt#3:Perfecto*wink*



Attempt#1:Successfully hot:D
Well after that went and had dinner so place I forgotten already and went back to the hotel to get some rest.No,no I remember where we had dinner.In the hotel.:DAnd we watch this movie about their history.
Rating:5/10
15th March
Well rise and shine.Had breakfast.Went to the first destination.Candi Burubodur.I think that's how you spell it.Climb up until the peak.*proud*Lots of people up there.Mostly students.Pictures!!


nice huh?



the carving on the stones.


I like the sunlight effect:D


Synopsis abouth the place:It was built in ancient time.The building is build out of rock.They practically arrange it just like that without pencantum.Anyways,this building have carving all over it.The carving tells many stories.It is mostly to buddha religion.How the buddha is born.And moral stories mend to teach people lessons about life.Make 3 rounds on each floors you get about around ten stories about life.Beautiful place.You know the tajam cone on the building??well inside there is a buddha.Overall there is 72 tajam cone if I am not wrong.And rumors said that if you touch the buddha's hand statue then you will find true love.But I don't know whether it's true or not but I did touch for luck.*smile*
After that went and had lunch in this nice place.It was surrounded by the paddy field.Had lunch then bla bla.Oh yeah,camwhored in the car.As usual.


Fish mouth


goofy people




the hottie(me)&the nottie(daddy)
joking dad!!!



This is for jOEY.Nice vest right?Jealous much??*evil laugh*

Well second destination.The volcano mountain.This baby right here blast 2 to 3 years ago.I had the picture.The beore and after but I can't post it.Sorry.I went to the peak also.*proud*The view is just so beautiful huh Joey??







Third destination.The Candi Phrambanan.Not much to say about it.So her goes the picture.:D












That's all for day 2.
16th March
Today there is nothing much as we go on a SHOPPING SPREE!!!Had a lot of fun though i didn't buy much.Resention.Is that how you spell it??Oh yeah my daddy and me went to this guitar shop and almost bought a guitar but then he don't want to buy first.*dissapointed* but I guess it's okay.They sell this shirt that reads:
I love my girlfriend
'Original affair'
It's kinda funny.And there's one more that says:
Sperm-man
So that's all.Went back on the 17th March.Had lots of fun:D
Toodles!!!

No comments: