Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tic-tag:)

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1.I am childish.

2.Sometimes I laugh and cry at the wrong moment

3.I am officially weird-ooo:) but I'm proud of it

4.I don't think I can pass PMR

5.I hate/love sun burn

6.I suck in making decisions

7.I don't have a goal to achieve

8.I am starting to listen to loud music

9.I love Tolberone(Who doesn't?)

10.I like to eat( alot)

11.I am full of craziness

12.I love a good cry.You get to sleep wayy easier.

13.Joey and Brenda are the love of my friend life.What else can I say?? tee hee

14.I love lamborgini*drool*

15.I don't understand life.

16.I love Edward Cullen!!

I tag:
Brenda,Ismah,Ellisha,Sandra,Sandy,Illa,Ashiqin,Saeda,Kelsey and Sharlyn:D

No comments: