Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sos

Do you think somebody likes the same as person you do?
I don't know:)

What's your opinion on pot?
You mean Persatuan Orang Tinggi??annoying!!how they get soo tall?
Do you want to see somebody right now?
many body actually!:D

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
my brother and yes I would kiss him.:)
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself.:p

Do you listen to songs when you're down?
yes and guess what i got emo-ier.

Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
No.When I do then I will tell:)

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
A short while if i am very tired.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
pot??

Have you ever been kissed in a bedroom?
no.

Is there someone you will never forget?
make that cannot forget.Yes.

Do you like somebody right now?
Yes,does it matter??

Where is your ex right now?
am i suppose to know??:)

What do you currently hear right now?
Gives You hell by All American Rejects

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes.Could I blame them?

Is there anyone you trust 100%?
Yeah.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Idk.I never had my 1st.
Last place you went to that took more than 15 minutes and when?
hometown.last friday
Will this weekend be a good one?
Yeah it is.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
nahh..

What would your name be with the first three letters?
Ris:D

Are you someone who worries too often?
I go with the flow

Would you ever donate blood?
Definitely in my to-do list.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
depends.

What was the last thing you cried about?
many things actually:)

Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
Sweet:)

Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Idk.
Do you get distracted easily?
Yes. =X

Who sits in front of you in math class?
My class assistant:)

Do you like to cuddle?
yup:)

When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
My aunt's room.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
maybe.:)

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with J or C?
yesh:)

What are you wearing? Are you decent?
my nighties.idk.
Do people easily fool you?
not really
Do people get into your business?
maybe

Who are they?
anoymous

Can you last in a relationship for more than 5 years?
I can but can him??

Is it true that first love will never be forgotten?
maybe.

Is your life private?
not so.:D

Why's that?
i let people in laaa.

Are you drinking right now?
nahh.
Who's hurt you the most?
idk.:)
Taggggg
;1. Brenda.
2.Priya.
3. ismah.
4. Kelsey.
5. Saeda.
6.Ashiqin.
7. Nabillah.

No comments: