Friday, March 13, 2009

You know I love you so:)

It's a long time ever since I blog.So here I am in the dawn and yet to sleep blogging about my last weekend activity.As you all know that last weekend was my school sports day right right??Almost couldn't make it for the sports day though.Anyways,most of my kwns who either shifted or different school came over.Ellisha,Redza and also Teong Liang.I hate to admit it but its either I am shorter or they grow very tall already.*angry*Shit,more jumping coming right up!!;DSports Day was a blast and after sports day I went back hometown and it was super duper tiring.But I enjoy it.Slept an hour in the car and listening to music and to being retards with my sis and finally cam-whore with the beautiful scenery. So I just mahu You ppl to tgk my fringe la:D So panjang already.



Retard


never fails to calm my saraf:D


the cloud is beautiful huh?

Anyways,my cousin has a jar full of baby crystal and when I was playing with it I discover a gigantic sprematooza.(under 15 don't be suprised)teehee.It was so big.even my naked eyes can see it.It's like the size of my thumb.It's so....spermy..hahaha.And its in blue which make perfect sense.


*ta daa*

So after that,end of journey:D


tht's my generation*simple plan**shy*

Btw,I am off to Jakarta for 2 couple of days.So please miss me as I will miss you too.Tht's kinda funny la.I love you,Joey,Brenda,Ruth,Iqin,Illa,Sandy,Suraj and practically everyone.Just a short reminder to say I love you and take care because I care.Another funny one.Bye bye love ones.

muaxx and hugs
love ya.

No comments: