Saturday, March 28, 2009

Love in August

I am a superhero!!I turn off the lights on Earth Hour.However,many many Malaysians never turn of their lights.Sad la.Seriously,don't they love the Earth??Come on la,it's just an hour .Was it so hard?Sacrifice a bit.People nowadays are so selfish.That's just sickening.Fine I don't want to talk about that kind of people.Ruined my mood only.

So I want to take this oppurtunity to wish all my kawans super duper Happy 15th Birthday.:DI know you are not excited about getting old but someday you have too.But what's in your heart matters most.When I see you smiling it always always touch my heart.It's just wrong to see you all down and seriously speaking I never wish to see you down.Never.If I could wish for one thing,I will take the smile that you bring.I really just want to let you know how much you mean to me..

Sandy(24th March)
Priya(25th March)
Ashiqin(27th March)
and lastly
Joey Yep Tee Nee(29th March) which falls tomorrow.
Happy birthday babes!!

No comments: